Click below to see a slideshow of features
Here's a list of some of the features that are available and can be delegated:
- Role based access control
- Start and stop Windows services
- Terminate processes
- Start and stop scheduled tasks
- Remote reboot
- Filter permissions to specific services, processes and tasks
- Apply permissions to specific computers or containers for easier management
- Run custom command-line tools and scripts that you import
- View audit history of all actions taken on any computer
- View local users and groups
How does it work?
Click on the image to see a high level diagram of how System Frontier works.
Delegate Admin Rights
How many people in your organization have full administrator access to servers?
How many of those people truly need that level of access? With System Frontier,
you can finally manage the delegation of rights to perform administrative tasks using an intuitive web based console.
Remove admin rights with ease.
Audit and Compliance Reporting
A history of all actions taken in System Frontier is stored in the database. Now
you can easily and accurately report on the type of access any user has and what
they've done. Trying to accomplish this with native Windows Server mechanisms is
cumbersome and nearly impossible in most scenarios.
Leverage Your Existing Tools
Scripting and automation have been extremely powerful tools for many system administrators over the years.
If terms like PowerShell, VBScript, batch files or "command-line arguments" actually make you perk up in your seat - then
System Frontier will help you take it to the next level. You can import command-line
tools or scripts and then give a role access to execute it only on